The 10 films selected for the festival highlight the fun of human-powered adventures in the winter, including skiing, conservation research and adventures with young kids.
The show is at the Mountaineers in Seattle, 7700 Sand Point Way NE. The doors open at 6 p.m. Friday and the show starts at 7 p.m.
You'll be able to buy beer, wine and other beverages and Dante's Inferno Dogs will be there. You could even win some gear during a giveaway after intermission.
Click here to get more information and buy tickets. Tickets are $12, $10 for Mountaineers members. They'll be $15 if you buy them at the door.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.