Thursday Seahawks links: Wilson looking to be clutch
With Percy Harvin practicing again Wednesday, it’s looking more and more like he’ll play Saturday. Here’s what a couple of his teammates had to say about him yesterday.
If you missed it on the blog yesterday, Marshawn Lynch avoided a big fine, for now.
From the News Tribune’s Don Ruiz, who is in New Orleans this week covering the Saints, a look at how Drew Brees is out to correct what went wrong the last time he came to Seattle.
From the News Tribune’s Todd Dybas, a really good feature on a more mature Earl Thomas.
SportsOnEarth.com breaks down this weekend’s game, and isn’t buying the idea that home teams are vulnerable. I loved this description of the Seahawks from Mike Tanier:
“The Seahawks are masters of the slow-motion avalanche, their offense sputtering early but using field-position tilt and attrition to bury opponents. That's a likely Saturday scenario, even after the Saints have learned to shovel snow.”
Grantland.com also breaks down the Seahawks-Saints matchup, and expects a better showing from New Orleans, but doesn’t think the Saints have enough to win in Seattle.
USA Today’s Tom Pelissero looks at Russell Wilson and the entire crop of quarterbacks left in the postseason.
Seahawks.com with a look at how Richard Sherman thrives thanks to his smarts.
ESPN.com with an enjoyable feature on the Seattle secondary.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.