The intersection of Hewitt and Colby avenues is planned to be closed from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday so crews may remove holiday decorations.
Hewitt will be closed between Wetmore and Hoyt avenues. Colby will be closed between California and Wall streets.
City crews also plan to close the intersection of Madison Street and Beverly Lane around the clock from 6 a.m. Saturday to 8 p.m., Sunday.
Crews plan to connect a new water line that was installed along Beverly Lane to a water main on Madison.
Traffic will be detoured around the intersection and flaggers will on the scene to assist people who live in the area.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.