Eagles' Jackson offering a $50,000 reward in burglary
A statement from a spokeswoman for the receiver said Sunday the burglary happened while Jackson was out of town on vacation.
Police say at least $250,000 in cash and jewelry was taken from the home, along with a handgun. Jackson's statement says a small amount of money was taken and stolen items make up the bulk of the loss.
The statement says Jackson is upset about the break-in but confident police will find those responsible.
Jackson was the Eagles' leading receiver this season with 82 catches for 1,332 yards and nine touchdowns. He signed a five-year, $51 million contract before the 2012 season.
- Packers ready for rematch with Seahawks 1/13/15
- Seahawks' Carroll: 'More fun than I ever could have imagined' 1/13/15
- Bills hire former Jets' coach Ryan 1/12/15
- Jets to meet with Bowles, McDermott 1/12/15
- Broncos, Fox agree to part ways 1/12/15
- Bowles, Austin, Quinn may lead Falcons' search for head coach 1/12/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.