Eagles' Jackson offering a $50,000 reward in burglary
A statement from a spokeswoman for the receiver said Sunday the burglary happened while Jackson was out of town on vacation.
Police say at least $250,000 in cash and jewelry was taken from the home, along with a handgun. Jackson's statement says a small amount of money was taken and stolen items make up the bulk of the loss.
The statement says Jackson is upset about the break-in but confident police will find those responsible.
Jackson was the Eagles' leading receiver this season with 82 catches for 1,332 yards and nine touchdowns. He signed a five-year, $51 million contract before the 2012 season.
- Carroll, Wilson not worried about Seahawks' offense 1/14/14
- Wait and see on Seahawks' Harvin 1/14/14
- Giant hire Packers' McAdoo as offensive coordinator 1/14/14
- Fittingly, Seahawks to meet 49ers in NFC title game 1/13/14
- Broncos' CB Harris out with torn ACL 1/13/14
- 49ers beat Panthers, play Seahawks for NFC title 1/12/14
- Manning leads Broncos to 24-17 win over Chargers 1/12/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.