Ballots will be mailed Jan. 22 for school election
Voters can leave their completed ballots at 24-hour drop boxes in front of the Lynnwood City Hall, near the Edmonds Library, at McCollum Park south of Everett, at the Snohomish County Courthouse in Everett and at seven other sites around the county. The boxes have been open since county officials mailed ballots to military personnel Friday.
Voters in Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Woodway and the rest of the Edmonds School District will vote on two school district propositions, one a renewal of the district’s maintenance-and-operations levy, the other a bond issue for construction and remodeling.
Monday is the last day for previously registered Washington voters to file a change of address or for anyone to register by mail or on line.
Information for on-line and mail registration is available at www.vote.wa.gov. Material for mail voting is available at libraries, post offices and the County auditor’s office in Everett.
New Washington voters can register through Feb. 3, but after Jan. 13, they must register in person at the Snohomish County auditor’s office.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.