On the boys side, Jackson's Jason Todd and Dan Kingma, Edmonds-Woodway's Travis Bakken and Mountlake Terrace's Greg Bowman were all nominated for the game. Glacier Peak's Nikki Fausey and Taylor Baird, Lynnwood's Jasmin Edwards, Jackson's Kelli Kingma and Everett's Sidney Rielly were nominated for the girls game.
Nearly 1,000 players from across the country are nominated for the two games, which take place April 3 at the United Center in Chicago. The group of names is compiled using suggestions of high-school coaches, principals and athletic directors the McDonalds High School All-America selection committee.
The list of players will be narrowed down to 24 boys and 24 girls through three rounds of evaluation. The participants of the game will be announced in February.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.