Seahawks-49ers Wednesday injury report
Did not participate in practice: RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related), WR Percy Harvin (concussion), DT Jordan Hill (groin).
Limited participation: LB KJ Wright (foot).
Did not participate: LB Ahmad Brooks (illness), DE Demarcus Dobbs (knee/shoulder), C Jonathan Goodwin (foot), DT Justin Smith (shoulder).
Limited: CB Carlos Roger (hamstring), RB Wil Tukuafu (knee).
Full: LB Novarro Bowman (wrist), WR Michael Crabtree (wrist), RB Frank Gore (knee), LB Dan Skuta (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
- Brandon Browner announces he has been reinstated by the NFL March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.