Seahawks-49ers Wednesday injury report
Did not participate in practice: RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related), WR Percy Harvin (concussion), DT Jordan Hill (groin).
Limited participation: LB KJ Wright (foot).
Did not participate: LB Ahmad Brooks (illness), DE Demarcus Dobbs (knee/shoulder), C Jonathan Goodwin (foot), DT Justin Smith (shoulder).
Limited: CB Carlos Roger (hamstring), RB Wil Tukuafu (knee).
Full: LB Novarro Bowman (wrist), WR Michael Crabtree (wrist), RB Frank Gore (knee), LB Dan Skuta (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.