Seahawks injury update: Percy Harvin won't practice today; KJ Wright will
Depending on how he checks out when he sees doctors this afternoon, Harvin could be cleared for limited activity Thursday, then if that goes well, could be on the field fully Friday. Of course things could also not go well, and Harvin could end up missing the game. With concussion, there's just no real way to predict how an individual will respond.
The good news for the Seahawks on the injury front is that linebacker K.J. Wright will practice today for the first time since fracturing his foot in San Francisco on Dec. 8. Wright had surgery following that injury and has missed the last four games, but does have a chance to make it back for the NFC championship game.
"KJ Wright’s practicing," Carroll said. "He went through the walkthrough and he’s gong to be practicing today. We’ll see what that means, we’ll go day-to-day and see how he progresses during the week, but it looks promising, he’s got a chance."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
- Seahawks-Patriots Friday injury report Jan. 23
- Seahawks announce sendoff information for Sunday Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.