Seahawks-49ers Thursday injury report
For the 49ers, everyone who sat out Wednesday was back in action, while CB Carlos Rogers and RB Will Tukuafu remained limited.
Did not participate: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Limited: DT Jordan Hill (groin).
Full: LB KJ Wright (foot), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Limited: CB Carlos Rogers (hamstring), RB Will Tukuafu (knee).
Full: LB Ahmad Brooks (illness), DE Demarucs Dobbs (knee/shoulder), C Jonathan Goodwin (foot), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), LB Novarro Bowman (wrist), WR Michael Crabtree (wrist), RB Frank Gore (knee), LB Dan Skuta (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Patriots Wednesday injury report Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman goes after Roger Goodell... again Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.