Macklemore to perform at halftime of Seahawks game
That’s right. One week before attempting to dominate the Grammys, the Seattle rapper will take the stage at CenturyLink Field to perform at halftime.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have performed at Seattle sporting events before like the time they performed their hit tribute to Dave Niehaus “My Oh MY” at a Mariners game and let’s hope it isn’t the last time the perform at half time for a major sporting event. I mean, if somebody like Bruno Mars gets to play at the Super Bowl, to the dismay of football fans and people with ears everywhere, then I guess anything can happen.
Most recent What Radio? posts
- Snohomish County musicians climb the charts with new album Sep. 10
- Brothers From Another release 'Day Drink' video Sep. 2
- Musician raises $67,000 for Margaret Rucker project Aug. 27
- Beer Fest after party at The Cannery on Saturday Aug. 14
- Musician riding bike to Mount Rainier for Seattle Children's Hospital Aug. 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.