1 injured in truck, motorcycle crash on Whidbey
The collision was reported at 4:28 p.m. at the intersection of Highway 525 and Main Street.
A Freeland man, 54, was westbound on Main Street in a 1986 Isuzu pickup and failed to stop at the intersection, according to a State Patrol memo.
The pickup was struck by a 2007 Kymco Venox 250 that was southbound on the highway.
The motorcycle driver, a 51-year-old Langley man, was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
The pickup driver was booked into the Island County Jail on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.