The collision was reported at 4:28 p.m. at the intersection of Highway 525 and Main Street.
A Freeland man, 54, was westbound on Main Street in a 1986 Isuzu pickup and failed to stop at the intersection, according to a State Patrol memo.
The pickup was struck by a 2007 Kymco Venox 250 that was southbound on the highway.
The motorcycle driver, a 51-year-old Langley man, was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
The pickup driver was booked into the Island County Jail on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
- 18-year-old in custody after Everett shooting of 15-year-old Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.