The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

No injuries in house fire in Monroe

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY  |  COMMENTS
Herald Staff
MONROE — A fire late Monday night caused extensive damage to a Monroe area home.
The fire off 121st Street north of Monroe started in the chimney and spread to the attic, officials said.
It was reported around 11:30 p.m.
No one was injured.
Firefighters reached the blaze in the A-frame home quickly enough to salvage art work and furniture inside.
Eighteen firefighters from Monroe and Snohomish battled the blaze.
No damage estimate was available Tuesday morning.
Story tags » MonroeFire

More Local News Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates


Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus