Seahawks-Broncos Thursday injury report
Did not participate: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee).
Limited: DT Brandon Mebane (ankle).
Full: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Mitch Unrein (knee), K Matt Prater (illness).
Limited: RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: CB Tony Carter (shoulder), TE Joel Dresse (knee), DT terrance Knighton (knee), G Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.