Seahawks-Broncos Thursday injury report
Did not participate: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee).
Limited: DT Brandon Mebane (ankle).
Full: WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Mitch Unrein (knee), K Matt Prater (illness).
Limited: RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: CB Tony Carter (shoulder), TE Joel Dresse (knee), DT terrance Knighton (knee), G Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign LB Mister Alexander March 2
- Marshawn Lynch on Turkish TV: “I was expecting the ball” at the end of the Super Bowl March 1
- Marshawn Lynch’s agent denies report of new deal with Seahawks Feb. 21
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.