The Browns interviewed Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn early in the process, but as time went on without Cleveland making a hire, there was speculation they might circle back to Quinn following the Super Bowl. Instead of waiting, however, Cleveland went with Pettine, who spent last season as Buffalo's defensive coordinator, and the previous four seasons as the defensive coordinator for the New York Jets.
Quinn and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell had both interviewed for multiple head coaching jobs during Seattle's bye following Week 17, but barring unforeseen circumstances, the Seahawks will have their coordinators back for the 2014 season.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.