A couple of items on the blog from late in the day if you missed them: Percy Harvin was back at practice, meaning he has been cleared from the concussion that kept him out of the NFC championship game. Also, a really cool feel-good story about Seahawks fullback Derrick Coleman and a young fan.
From the News Tribune, Dave Boling says GM John Schneider deserved the game ball Pete Carroll gave him Sunday despite not playing a down.
The NFL Network’s Sound FX show gave us lots of good sound from the game from mic’d up players. You can watch clips of the show here, here, and here.
ESPN’s John Clayton says the Seahawks are winning with an old-school formula.
Along similar lines, Sports Illustrated’s Chris Burke says the theory that defense wins championships will be put to a test in the Super Bowl.
And finally, this 2010 column on why Pete Carroll will fail in the NFL is making the rounds on Twitter today. Kind of an interesting read in retrospect four years later.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.