Opponents make things up
1. Have you ever been inside SNBL or any similar facility? If so, please name the place and company. How do you know what happens in there?
2. If alternative medical testing is better and cheaper, why do pharma companies spend the millions of dollars in additional cost? If they are motivated by profit, wouldn’t they chose the cheaper testing?
3. Why does the FDA require testing on at least two species of animals before any human testing can occur? Are they in on the conspiracy too?
4. What kind of moral compass chooses the life of a rat, dog, or monkey over a human being?
5. Could the low profile and high fences be there to keep misguided individuals such as yourself from trespassing and interfering with this important work?