Seahawks-Broncos Friday injury report
Carroll said Harvin will play with no limitations, which isn't surprising seeing as, you know, it's the Super Bowl and all. No sense holding anything back, right?
Probable: WR Doug Baldwin (hip, didn't practice), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee, DNP), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle, limited), WR Percy Harvin (concussion, full), LB K.J. Wright (foot, DNP), CB Byron Maxwell (neck, DNP).
Doubtful: DT Sione Fua (calf, DNP).
Questionable: DT Mitch Unrein (knee, limited), K Matt Prater (illness, DNP), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs, limited).
Probable: CB Tony Carter (shoulder, full), TE Joel Dressen (knee, full), DT Terrance Knighton (knee, full), G Chris Kuper (ankle, full), QB Peyton Manning (ankle, full), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
- Seahawks Thursday practice report Jan. 29
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.