Carroll said Harvin will play with no limitations, which isn't surprising seeing as, you know, it's the Super Bowl and all. No sense holding anything back, right?
Probable: WR Doug Baldwin (hip, didn't practice), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee, DNP), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle, limited), WR Percy Harvin (concussion, full), LB K.J. Wright (foot, DNP), CB Byron Maxwell (neck, DNP).
Doubtful: DT Sione Fua (calf, DNP).
Questionable: DT Mitch Unrein (knee, limited), K Matt Prater (illness, DNP), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs, limited).
Probable: CB Tony Carter (shoulder, full), TE Joel Dressen (knee, full), DT Terrance Knighton (knee, full), G Chris Kuper (ankle, full), QB Peyton Manning (ankle, full), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Earl Thomas, Kris Richard on effort and chemistry Nov. 19
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson speaks about distractions Nov. 19
- Earl Thomas talks about struggles, foundation work with ADHD Nov. 19
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on the Matthews/Smith switch Nov. 18
- Seahawks injury update: LB Bruce Irvin out for Sunday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.