Carroll said Harvin will play with no limitations, which isn't surprising seeing as, you know, it's the Super Bowl and all. No sense holding anything back, right?
Probable: WR Doug Baldwin (hip, didn't practice), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee, DNP), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle, limited), WR Percy Harvin (concussion, full), LB K.J. Wright (foot, DNP), CB Byron Maxwell (neck, DNP).
Doubtful: DT Sione Fua (calf, DNP).
Questionable: DT Mitch Unrein (knee, limited), K Matt Prater (illness, DNP), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs, limited).
Probable: CB Tony Carter (shoulder, full), TE Joel Dressen (knee, full), DT Terrance Knighton (knee, full), G Chris Kuper (ankle, full), QB Peyton Manning (ankle, full), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.