Saturday Seahawks links
In today’s Herald, a bit from John Schneider’s sitdown with the local media Friday. Schneider doesn’t do a lot of interviews, so always good to get stuff from him when we can.
Also, if you missed it yesterday afternoon, Richard Sherman was fined for taunting.
Earl Thomas started a blog recently, and has been putting some pretty interesting, insightful stuff up. Here’s his post about the NFC championship game, which includes his take on Richard Sherman, and some praise for Colin Kaepernick.
From the News Tribune, a look at how realistic Seattle could be as a Super Bowl location.
Along those same lines, Sports Illustrated came up with a list of top cities to host a Super Bowl that haven’t done so, putting Seattle at No. 2.
Seahawks.com on how fans can send the team off tomorrow.
From TheMMQB.com actor Neal Bledsoe, who grew up in Seattle, writes about why Seahawks fans are so loud.
ESPN has a story on Super Bowl ticket prices dropping on the secondary market. You know, in case you were contemplating a last-minute trip.
Danny Kelly of FieldGulls.com with an outstanding breakdown of Denver’s passing attack.
NFL.com’s Mike Silver on how music is one of the reasons players like the workplace environment in Seattle.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits 'it's going to be a big challenge' sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.