And while we wait, let's contemplate what might have been had Peyton Manning decided to get on a plane with Pete Carroll and John Schneider two years ago. That's the topic of today's column in the Herald.
Also in today's paper, a look at how Denver's defense has been playing better of late, and also a column from the L.A. Times on how this game is perceived by some as a battle of good vs. evil.
From the News Tribune, a story looking back at the Seahawks' last Super Bowl appearance.
CBSSports.com with 10 things to watch on Denver's offense.
The L.A. Times with a look at how Pete Carroll and the Seahawks formed a relationship with hip-hop sensation Macklemore.
The New York Times went to Compton to find out what makes Richard Sherman who he is.
The New York Daily news catches up with Marshawn Lynch's mom and other people in his life.
At NJ.com, the Star-Ledger with a funny guide for visitors coming to New York and New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson speaks about distractions Nov. 19
- Earl Thomas talks about struggles, foundation work with ADHD Nov. 19
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on the Matthews/Smith switch Nov. 18
- Seahawks injury update: LB Bruce Irvin out for Sunday Nov. 18
- Seahawks waive Super Bowl standout Chris Matthews Nov. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.