Everett’s Paine Field surely has one of the biggest 12th Man signs. The grounds crew at the airport, which is owned and operated by Snohomish County, mowed a giant “12” in a grassy field. The numerals are about 300 feet long and cover nearly two and a half acres, according to Dave Waggoner, airport director at Paine Field.
Earlier this month, an enormous 12th Man flag went up inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour at the airport.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- German aerospace supplier is expanding to Lynnwood Aug. 7
- How does a Boeing test pilot sell airplanes? Barrel rolls Aug. 7
- Boeing fix-it exec has big job to get tanker and supply chain on track July 31
- Jenks to succeed Loftis as head of Boeing’s 787 program July 28
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.