Everett’s Paine Field surely has one of the biggest 12th Man signs. The grounds crew at the airport, which is owned and operated by Snohomish County, mowed a giant “12” in a grassy field. The numerals are about 300 feet long and cover nearly two and a half acres, according to Dave Waggoner, airport director at Paine Field.
Earlier this month, an enormous 12th Man flag went up inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour at the airport.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; email@example.com.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Mitsubishi Aircraft pushes back first flight of MRJ Oct. 23
- Boeing could benefit from Canadian election Oct. 20
- 777, 787 airplane programs will be key topic in Boeing earnings call Oct. 20
- Dutch report implicates Russia-backed separatists in downing of 777 Oct. 13
- Aerospace industry leaders to focus on growth during Spokane summit Oct. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.