Everett’s Paine Field surely has one of the biggest 12th Man signs. The grounds crew at the airport, which is owned and operated by Snohomish County, mowed a giant “12” in a grassy field. The numerals are about 300 feet long and cover nearly two and a half acres, according to Dave Waggoner, airport director at Paine Field.
Earlier this month, an enormous 12th Man flag went up inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour at the airport.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.