Everett’s Paine Field surely has one of the biggest 12th Man signs. The grounds crew at the airport, which is owned and operated by Snohomish County, mowed a giant “12” in a grassy field. The numerals are about 300 feet long and cover nearly two and a half acres, according to Dave Waggoner, airport director at Paine Field.
Earlier this month, an enormous 12th Man flag went up inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour at the airport.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; email@example.com.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
- Boeing sees booming Chinese demand for new planes Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.