Soon enough we’ll hear from some Seahawks, one of whom may not be Marshawn Lynch. At least that’s what he told Mike Silver of the NFL Network, one of the few reporters Lynch has opened up to in recent years. If Lynch is a no-show, he’d be facing a pretty stiff fine from the league, so even though he was not assigned a podium for today (which is where star players usually are), my guess is he’ll be available, and give the short answers that have been his custom since he started talking a few weeks back.
In today’s Herald, a column on Kam Chancellor, who could be one of the most important players on the field Sunday.
We also have a notebook leading off with Michael Bennett’s comedy act yesterday, a look at why marijuana is a story at this week’s Super Bowl, an our daily postcard from New York.
Lots more Seahawks coverage from our friends at the News Tribune here.
Because Richard Sherman is still a huge story here, here’s a good L.A. Times piece on Seattle’s much talked about cornerback.
Sherman also weighed in on TheMMQB.com with what he’s learned from his postgame rant and the fallout has came with it.
From bleacherreport.com, an interesting look at Lynch from a former college teammate.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- It's official, Fred Jackson is a Seahawk Sep. 7
- Former UW receivers Smith, Williams signed to Seahawks practice squad Sep. 6
- Seahawks trade RB Michael to Cowboys for draft pick Sep. 6
- Seahawks cut Blackmon, put Turbin on IR, acquire S McCray Sep. 5
- Reports: Seahawks reach deal with RB Fred Jackson (update with Turbin waived) Sep. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.