You'll notice Marshawn Lynch was not "about that action, boss" today, but that's nothing to worry about; he almost never practices on Wednesdays.
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Full participation: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle), WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: TE Joel Dreessen (knee), DT Terrance Knighton (knee), DT Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), K Matt Prater (illness), DT Mitch Unrein (knee), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.