Seahawks-Broncos Wednesday injury report
You'll notice Marshawn Lynch was not "about that action, boss" today, but that's nothing to worry about; he almost never practices on Wednesdays.
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Full participation: WR Doug Baldwin (hip), DT Brandon Mebane (ankle), WR Percy Harvin (concussion).
Did not participate: DT Sione Fua (calf).
Full: TE Joel Dreessen (knee), DT Terrance Knighton (knee), DT Chris Kuper (ankle), QB Peyton Manning (ankle), RB Knowshon Moreno (ribs), K Matt Prater (illness), DT Mitch Unrein (knee), CB Kayvon Webster (thumb).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks season tickets sold out. So is the waiting list July 9
- Russell Wilson on race and a few other Wednesday links July 9
- Naked Marshawn Lynch hits the newsstand and other Seahawks links July 8
- Kyle Seager calls All-Star selection a “dream come true” July 7
- Yedlin back with Sounders, 'focused on Seattle' amid transfer rumors July 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.