Voter registration for school election ends Monday
The last day for current Washington voters to file a change of address or for anyone to register by mail or on line was Jan. 13.
Voters in Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Woodway and the rest of the Edmonds School District face two ballot measures: a renewal of the district's programs-and-operations levy and a bond issue for school-building construction and renovation.
Voters who register in person can either get a ballot by mail or vote on accessible machines at the auditor's office if they choose to wait for their registration to be validated through the state voter registration database, a wait that requires a few minutes.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds mayor, 2 Council incumbents running unopposed May 19
- Two School Board positions will have primary battles May 18
- Challengers force two Lynnwood councilmen into primary battles May 15
- Four incumbents running, one not running for Edmonds Council election May 15
- School Board candidates include one former, two current members May 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.