The last day for current Washington voters to file a change of address or for anyone to register by mail or on line was Jan. 13.
Voters in Brier, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Woodway and the rest of the Edmonds School District face two ballot measures: a renewal of the district's programs-and-operations levy and a bond issue for school-building construction and renovation.
Voters who register in person can either get a ballot by mail or vote on accessible machines at the auditor's office if they choose to wait for their registration to be validated through the state voter registration database, a wait that requires a few minutes.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Budget statements from Lynnwood Council candidates Frizzell and Goodwin Sep. 24
- Voters can get registration help Tuesday in Edmonds, Lynnwood Sep. 22
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.