And if it had ended with that, we'd still have a cool, feel-good story thanks to Coleman, who has become something of a celebrity of late thanks to a Duracell commercial that portrays his journey to become the first legally deaf offensive player in the NFL.
But the story didn't end with that. It got a lot better. We'll let ABC News take over from here, but first a warning: if you're the sentimental type, this one might make you tear up a little bit.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.