Seahawks FB Derrick Coleman with a big surprise for young fans
And if it had ended with that, we'd still have a cool, feel-good story thanks to Coleman, who has become something of a celebrity of late thanks to a Duracell commercial that portrays his journey to become the first legally deaf offensive player in the NFL.
But the story didn't end with that. It got a lot better. We'll let ABC News take over from here, but first a warning: if you're the sentimental type, this one might make you tear up a little bit.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- As expected, free-agent CB Byron Maxwell leaving the Seahawks March 8
- Seahawks release TE Zach Miller, waive Garrett Scott and Jesse Williams March 6
- Marshawn Lynch signs contract extension through 2017 season March 6
- A couple of notes on current and former Seahawks receivers March 6
- Greg Scruggs says he has re-signed with Seahawks March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.