Seahawks FB Derrick Coleman with a big surprise for young fans
And if it had ended with that, we'd still have a cool, feel-good story thanks to Coleman, who has become something of a celebrity of late thanks to a Duracell commercial that portrays his journey to become the first legally deaf offensive player in the NFL.
But the story didn't end with that. It got a lot better. We'll let ABC News take over from here, but first a warning: if you're the sentimental type, this one might make you tear up a little bit.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- K.J. Wright on new contract with Seahawks: 'this just feels like home.' Dec. 18
- Seahawks sign LB Wright to four-year extension Dec. 18
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson reportedly changing agents Dec. 17
- Seahawks-Cardinals Wednesday injury report Dec. 17
- Russell Okung "still in the mix" for this week, and other Seahawks injury updates Dec. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.