Seahawks FB Derrick Coleman with a big surprise for young fans
And if it had ended with that, we'd still have a cool, feel-good story thanks to Coleman, who has become something of a celebrity of late thanks to a Duracell commercial that portrays his journey to become the first legally deaf offensive player in the NFL.
But the story didn't end with that. It got a lot better. We'll let ABC News take over from here, but first a warning: if you're the sentimental type, this one might make you tear up a little bit.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.