If you missed it Wednesday, Boeing rolled out a 747 painted in Seahawks colors, with a logo and 12 on the tail. Today, that plane is flying over the eastern part of the state making a giant 12 with its flight pattern.
If you're interested in seeing the plane on its way back, it's supposed to land in Everett at 4:04 p.m. according to the flight tracker.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.