A memorial service is set for 2 p.m. Feb. 8 at Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Church, 8109 224th St. Southwest, Edmonds. A celebration of life event is set for 6 p.m. March 15 at The Mountaineers' office, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to The Mountaineers youth programs towards establishing a Franklin Bradshaw Youth Fund, Attn: Development, 7700 Sand Point Way N.E., Seattle, WA., 98115.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- 6 places to see 'extravagantly beautiful' flowers at Mount Rainier July 1
- How to find a campsite for Fourth of July weekend June 30
- Volunteers needed in Henry M. Jackson, Wild Sky and Alpine Lakes wildernesses June 26
- What a smoke-jumper sees when leaping from a plane June 25
- Volunteers needed this weekend at fire lookout near Darrington June 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.