A memorial service is set for 2 p.m. Feb. 8 at Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Church, 8109 224th St. Southwest, Edmonds. A celebration of life event is set for 6 p.m. March 15 at The Mountaineers' office, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to The Mountaineers youth programs towards establishing a Franklin Bradshaw Youth Fund, Attn: Development, 7700 Sand Point Way N.E., Seattle, WA., 98115.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.