A memorial service is set for 2 p.m. Feb. 8 at Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Church, 8109 224th St. Southwest, Edmonds. A celebration of life event is set for 6 p.m. March 15 at The Mountaineers' office, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to The Mountaineers youth programs towards establishing a Franklin Bradshaw Youth Fund, Attn: Development, 7700 Sand Point Way N.E., Seattle, WA., 98115.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.