A memorial service is set for 2 p.m. Feb. 8 at Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Church, 8109 224th St. Southwest, Edmonds. A celebration of life event is set for 6 p.m. March 15 at The Mountaineers' office, 7700 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made to The Mountaineers youth programs towards establishing a Franklin Bradshaw Youth Fund, Attn: Development, 7700 Sand Point Way N.E., Seattle, WA., 98115.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
- Dance, dine and help underserved kids get outside Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.