Song of the week: “Believer” by Kris Orlowski
The video is gorgeous, kind of a "Where the Wild Things Are" vibe, and if the rest of the record sounds like "Believer" then we are all in for a real treat because this song is great.
The Seattle release party for the new record from Kris Orlowski will be April 12 at The Showbox. But if you don't want to wait till April to check out Kris and his new tunes, don't worry because he is playing at Kroaker's on Rucker in Everett this Saturday night with Motopony and Everett's own Fauna Shade. Music starts at 9 p.m.
If you like "Believer" go check out some of Kris Orlowski's past releases. They don't write bad songs.
Most recent What Radio? posts
- Local acts reassigned to first weekend of Sasquatch April 9
- Fisherman's Village Music Fest artist spotlight: KAIROS April 4
- Fisherman's Village artist spotlight: Fly Moon Royalty March 28
- Fisherman's Village artist spotlight: RA Scion and VOX MOD March 20
- Allen Stone, John Legend and more at Woodinville winery March 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.