The day before Seahawks links
A look at the much-hyped matchup between the league’s best offense and best defense.
A look at the relationship between Pete Carroll and John Schneider and how it has shaped this team.
Rich Myhre caught up with some members of the ‘05 team and talked to them about that team’s disappointing Super Bowl. Along those lines, he also has a “where are they now?” looking at several members of that team.
Myhre also has this story on Russell Wilson playing in his first Super Bowl.
From today’s paper, my column on Pete Carroll, who knew before he coached his first game in Seattle that his unconventional approach could work. Now the rest of football if figuring that out.
Lots of coverage from the Tacoma News Tribune here, and from the Seattle Times here, both of whom sent small armies to NY, so there is lots of good content to be had.
Art Thiel of SportsPressNW.com looks at five milestones from the 2013 season that got Seattle to the Super Bowl.
SI.com’s Doug Farrar and Chris Burke make the case for both teams winning the Super Bowl.
ESPN’s Terry Blount on Percy Harvin being the possible X-factor.
TheMMQB.com’s Greg A. Bedard on the hidden matchup in Sunday’s game, plus some other notes.
Grantland.com with a look at Marshawn Lynch’s path from Buffalo to Seattle to the Super Bowl.
And just for a laugh, check out this Super Bowl breakdown that makes a case for Seattle by comparing the two teams’ punters.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits 'it's going to be a big challenge' sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.