Sound Transit is adding cars to two of its Sounder trains between Everett and Seattle to accommodate larger-than-normal crowds.
Trains are scheduled to depart Everett for Seattle at 5:45 a.m., 6:15 a.m.,6:45 a.m. and 7:15 a.m. Return trains in the afternoon will depart King Street Station at 4:04 p.m., 4:33 p.m., 5:05 p.m., 5:35 p.m., and 6:50 p.m.
The 7:15 a.m. and 4:04 p.m. departures will operate longer, five-car trains to accommodate larger than normal crowds. Riders are encouraged to use Everett and Edmonds stations, which have more nearby parking available than the Mukilteo stop.
Sound Transit also runs regular express buses to downtown Seattle on weekdays. For more information visit http://www.soundtransit.org/schedules/st-express-bus.
Community Transit runs 13 buses per day to the vicinity of the downtown parade, according to the agency. The parade begins at Fourth Avenue and Denny Way and runs down Fourth to Buses run to Seattle between 5 and 8:30 a.m., depending on the route. Fans can get home on those same routes between 2:30 and p.m.
Schedules and fares are available at www.communitytransit.org.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.