That's about all we know.
In the 3A South, if Glacier Peak (8-4 in league) can beat Mountlake Terrace (9-3) on Wednesday night the Grizzlies will tie the Hawks at the top of the standings and will earn the No. 1 seed due to the preseason draw. If Mountlake Terrace wins the game it will be the league champ and No. 1 seed.
If Glacier Peak loses and Shorecrest beats Meadowdale the Scots will be the No. 2 seed based on their win over Mountlake Terrace. Shorewood is locked into the No. 4 seed even if they upset Stanwood and Meadowdale upsets Shorecrest based on Shorecrest's win over Glacier Peak.
In the 3A North, Everett (5-7) and Marysville Pilchuck (5-7) play Wednesday for the No. 2 seed. Because of Ferndale (5-5), which faces Lynden and Anacortes to end the season will likely finish at 5-7 in Northwest Conference play, the loser of Everett-MP will likely fall into a tie with Oak Harbor (4-8) for the finals playoff spot. The Wildcats face Marysville Getchell, which is winless in league play, in the finale. Oak Harbor would earn the No. 4 seed over Marysville Pilchuck if Everett wins based on it's win over the Seagulls. If Marysville Pilchuck wins Oak Harbor and Everett would be forced to play a playoff game for the final spot.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Hinnenkamp chosen as new Lynnwood boys coach July 6
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.