The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Fire damages barbecue restaurant in Kent

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Associated Press
KENT The Cave Man Kitchen barbecue restaurant in Kent was damaged by an overnight fire.
Firefighters quickly controlled the fire about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. No one was injured.
Owner Roseann Donley told KOMO Newsradio she hopes to reopen soon.
Story tags » FireKent

More Northwest Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates