State police say a woman called last week after hearing what she believed to be a fight coming from a neighbor’s home in the town of China. The caller said she heard screaming and thought there was a domestic assault.
The Morning Sentinel (http://bit.ly/1jafexV ) reports that four state troopers responded and talked to the neighbor.
The neighbor explained that she raises pigs and the screaming was coming from an overjoyed male pig that had been placed in a pen with five sows in heat.
Police say there was no assault and no disturbance “other than the screaming male pig.”
Information from: Morning Sentinel, http://www.onlinesentinel.com/
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Pastafarian gets to wear strainer on head in license photo Nov. 13
- How do you smuggle Heineken into Saudi Arabia? Nov. 12
- Human poop could yield up to $9.5 billion Nov. 3
- Australia dumps titles knights and dames from honors awards Nov. 1
- Creepy Halloween doll in I-5 carpool lane doesnít fool officer Oct. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.