I've also been greatly encouraged by all of the people writing letters to the Herald in support of the levies and bonds. I love seeing the editorial page filled with so many citizens who care about education.
Washington kids are counting on us! Thank you to everyone who votes yes, and most especially to those of you who don't have school-aged children.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- When dinner and the home cook need an upgrade Nov. 8
- Staring down Father Time, this year we dressed up like party animals Nov. 1
- Walking solves most problems — except for lack of sidewalks Oct. 25
- Cutting the cord on the kids’ dine-out gaming Oct. 18
- Multiple generations have been inspired by 'Boys in the Boat' Oct. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.