Vote for schools: Kids are counting on us
I've also been greatly encouraged by all of the people writing letters to the Herald in support of the levies and bonds. I love seeing the editorial page filled with so many citizens who care about education.
Washington kids are counting on us! Thank you to everyone who votes yes, and most especially to those of you who don't have school-aged children.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Trying to survive the family festival of winter sickness Jan. 18
- Treasurer’s job is so much harder than just counting pennies Jan. 11
- Becoming a published author takes perseverance Jan. 4
- Suffering from EADD — Exercise Attention Deficit Disorder Dec. 28
- Discovering the magic of Disney through kids’ eyes Dec. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.