I've also been greatly encouraged by all of the people writing letters to the Herald in support of the levies and bonds. I love seeing the editorial page filled with so many citizens who care about education.
Washington kids are counting on us! Thank you to everyone who votes yes, and most especially to those of you who don't have school-aged children.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- The Good Shoe-maritan: Teen was the hero while others sat by July 19
- When restrooms — and even life — don’t make sense July 12
- Emptying the kitchen — and our stomachs July 5
- Using a little magic to put my house in order June 28
- We've learned a lot from our TV dads over the years — which one best describes you? June 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.