Vote for schools: Kids are counting on us
I've also been greatly encouraged by all of the people writing letters to the Herald in support of the levies and bonds. I love seeing the editorial page filled with so many citizens who care about education.
Washington kids are counting on us! Thank you to everyone who votes yes, and most especially to those of you who don't have school-aged children.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Supermarket clerks create a welcoming community March 15
- State gets highly capable education right — hope it continues March 8
- Are you changing your child’s digital destiny? March 1
- Help your local Girl Scout, even if you order online Feb. 22
- Fed up with the squirrel show out my back window Feb. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.